Past Blog Posts

Page & Ralph | Huntington Beach Engagement Session

Shortly after I had met Daynol (her engagement session here), she introduced me to Page. I had no idea that I would get a buy-one-get-one-free deal from these gals. lol (Friend one girl, get another one too) LOL (Just kidding ladies!) but I am just so blessed. I also have to mention that I also befriended Page's MOM during the whole process too. (Lolline, you have blessed me beyond measure).

Ralph, you are such an amazing care taker to Page. I am so happy to see both of you together! I am equally excited to be photographing your wedding this coming OCTOBER!!!!!!! It's coming soon!!!

Congrats to you both! I'll be seeing you soon!

Lots of love,

Christina







major photobombers...











No comments:

Post a Comment