Past Blog Posts

Sarah & Kazu Wedding | Port of Call, San Pedro

Sarah & Kazu,

Where do I even begin?! Thank you. Thank you for your incredible friendship, generosity, understanding, love, and sincerity. At the end of your wedding, in my heart I honestly did not want it to end. Your love for one another and support of one another blessed me so much.

I adored your family & friends. I had so much fun!!! And will never forget the precious (hilarious) moments made during your reception. 

I won't apologize for all the outbursts of laughing I did during your bridal party photos, and during your reception because everyone had a celebratory heart that was CONTAGIOUS! I loved every moment!

Thank you for letting Katzy & I into your lives, thank you for your time. We love you guys, and hope to see you soon when you come to So-Cal!!!

Love,

Christina & Katzy


































































1 comment:

  1. Christina!!! These are absolutely stunning. I love the kimono photos - you captured the love and wedding day so so beautifully. Lighting is completely consistent and soft. Wow, wow, wow!

    ReplyDelete