Past Blog Posts

Gene & Tsippy Estoya | Huntington Beach Maternity Session

I met this darling family through Katzy and from the first few shots taken all the way to the end, I think I received a brand new brother and sister. Gene and Tsippy, and one of the kindest hearted people  you will ever meet. Not to mention they both LOVE bull dogs! 

Gene has already delivered a beautiful baby boy since the last time this session was photographed. But I just wanted to share in the beautiful memories of her pregancy, and the tenderness of motherhood through her.

Thank you so much for letting me document this Gene, you are truly breathtaking. And the way Tsippy looked at you during these photos, shows he will be one adoring father.

Love you both,

Christina & Katzy











No comments:

Post a Comment