Past Blog Posts

Tammy & Josh | Engagement at The Hotel Maya, Long Beach

My beautiful friends. I've known Tammy for almost all of my life! And Josh for many years shy of "all" of my life as well. I love them both soo much. Tammy or (Tammah) as I call her, has been instrumental in supporting and praying for me all these years. She is someone I call a trusted sister and confidant. If there was any one woman that I truly look up to, it'd be HER. So Josh, you better take care of Tammah or else imma beat you up. JK! But seriously, I couldnt imagine Tammah with anyone else. Josh completes her sweetly. 

You will notice that in the photos they are playing instruments, of which they publicly played together at the Hotel Maya. It was beautiful. just absolutely beautiful. 

I am just so blessed to have had the opportunity to witness them together all these years. I'm excited for their wedding and looking forward to celebrating the big day with them!!!

Love you guys,

Christina

























No comments:

Post a Comment