Past Blog Posts

Angie & Tyler Basen | Santa Monica Engagement

Dear Angie & Tyler,

Angie, you are sooo amazing! All these years I've known you, you have only shown me that a bit of hard work, (sometimes sleepless nights), dedication, passion, and focus can take you soo far. I am sooo proud of you and all of your achievements. I know when I'm old and have medical issues, you'll be the first I'll call. And if you dont answer your phone, atleast I know Tyler will. LOL! Love you so much!! I'm so excited for your wedding day!!!!!!

Tyler, you sparkle and light up everytime you look at Angie. Yes I know she's beautiful. Yes I know she's hilarious. Yes I know she's smart. So thank you for completing her, and being the perfect match for her!!! I am so excited for you guys. And all I gotta say to you is GOOD LUCK. 

I can't wait to help you with your wedding day Angie! For now, a few fun times that we had during your engagement sessions will have to do.

Love you both!

Christina




















1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! Sooo beautiful!!! Beautiful captures!! Their raw emotions were captured so well.

    ReplyDelete