Past Blog Posts

Alex & Daynol (Sneak Peek!) || Southern CA, Fullerton Photographer

Alex & Daynol have become sweet friends since this last engagement session that I was sooo honored to do for them!!!! I've known Alex since FIRST GRADE! And it is so awesome to see him get married this coming summer!! Daynol, you are incredibly gorgeous, and seriously Alex you've chosen the sweetest girl ever!!!

I'm so excited for you guys, and I had such an amazing time running around fullerton and laughing with you guys! 

Love you both!,

Christina






2 comments:

  1. wow! great pictures! Congrats my dear friend Daynol and Alex! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe!! Thanks ellie! We got the pics already. I'll text you the link later so you all can see them.. im so glad we are still in contact with each other after all this years :-) <3

      Delete