Past Blog Posts

INSPIRED | Workshop

INSPIRED! 

This workshop hosted by Suzy VanDyke & Emilee from Tasteful Tatters was such a sweet getogether! I'll be outlining my learning from this workshop soon!

First I would like to tell you about this amazing BOOKSTORE. Books start at $1, and there are several floors that display books in various ways.. such as....
BIRDS! Archways!? And by COLOR. How you can find a book to read in each of those arrangements beats me! But it was thoroughly enjoyable nonetheless!

Just a bit of a peek into the book store!





Enjoy!




Love,

Christina

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! I like the grouping of 4 photos and how you've captured what a cool store it is. Love the new blog layout and your relaunch! :)))) So proud of you for taking the courage to make this happen.

    <3, m

    ReplyDelete