Past Blog Posts

Carol & Tilden | Wedding

Carol & Tilden were introduced to me through a friend of mine. We met first over the phone and yet again through skype. Eventually this sweet relationship led to their wedding day. I was soo thrilled to had the opportunity to photograph their wedding because 1. I was excited to meet them in person. and 2 with all the talks about how amazing their family is, I couldn't have missed out on the opportunity!!

Carol you are beautiful inside and out. Your love for your family reflects the love they showered on you and I am soo blessed to have witness all of this!!

Tilden, I LOVED your bow tie that day! I also loved how adoring your family speaks of you. Not only that, but how much you love upon Carol!!

I am blessed beyond belief to photograph Carol & Tilden. I love you both, and wish you MANYYYYY AMAZINGGGG ADVENTURES to come!!!

Love,

Christina




























No comments:

Post a Comment